Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Scholarships offered by His Majesty's Government and Brunei Shell Petroleum (Bachelor Degrees)


Categories and Minimum Tariff Points
  • Dentistry (300)
  • Business Management / Finance (260)
  • Science, Engineering and Technology (260)
  • Social Sciences and Arts (260)
  • Education - Special Skim (260)
Agricultural & related subjects
Applied and Pure Sciences
Architecture, Building and Planning
Business and Administrative studies
Computer & Mathematical Sciences
Creative Arts and Designs
Engineering & Technology
Health & Medicine
Humanities
Law and Legal Studies
Social Studies and Communications
Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
Education - Special Scheme

4 comments:




  1. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
    *They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

    *email: blankatm156@gmail.com
    *you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
    +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. https://pmmodischeme.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. PM Modi Scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRAUD TRACING AND RECOVERY MASTERS

    To any victim who has fallen to the recent fake Crypto investment scheme to reach out RECOVERY MASTERS for Recovery services. I fell victim to it, and I was left disgraced by how I lost €214,000 to a fake facebook investor showing off how he made huge profits through investments. Recovery masters are legally authorised Cryptocurrency Recovery experts that I must say were God sent,All my funds were recovered back by the special group of hackers.Their responses are timely and straight forward I must recommend them to any victim suffering loss of funds and needs their funds recovered back.

    Contacts mail;
    (Recoverymasters@email.cz). Whatsapp ( +1(204){ 819}-{5505}

    ReplyDelete